Gulbarga Sheer Pure Silk Boxy Top
- Watch Video
- Product Measurements
- Fabric Care
- Commitment to Sustainability
- Shipping Information
- Refund Policy
These reversible up-cycled pure silk boxy tops are available in an infinite number of colours and patterns. Brand tags are cleverly hidden so that you can wear it forwards or backwards.
Boxy tops are the shortest top we make. Wear a boxy top over a longer tank top or with high-waisted pants. Boxy Tops look great under a matching Long Kimono-Sleeved Duster, or a Short Kimono-Sleeved Jacket
This style suits everyone as there is lots of room around the tummy, but please note that the style is cropped and lands above the hips.
One size fits from sizes 2-12, but check the sizing tab for measurements.
Generally, this one size fits from a size 2 to a size 12 but here are the actual product measurements. (There are slight variations due to the handmade nature of this garment.)
SLEEVE OPENING AT UNDERARM: 10" Laid Flat
LENGTH FROM BACK OF NECK TO BOTTOM HEM: 20"-23"
WIDTH ACROSS CHEST AT UNDERARMS: 25" Laid Flat
SLEEVE OPENING AT BOTTOM OF SLEEVE: 9" Laid Flat
Our sheer garments are made with pure silk georgette or pure silk chiffon saris. The remainder of our silk items are made with a strong pure silk crepe.
Wash clothing separately in cold water by hand or in a net bag on delicate using mild detergent. Hang dry. Steam iron if desired.
CARING FOR PATCHED SILK:
If a patch seems to be lifting at the edges, it can easily be re-attached.
- Place a piece of white cotton fabric on the ironing board (in case the glue from the patch seeps through the fabric onto your ironing board.).
- Place the silk fabric with the area to be patched in a single layer on the white cotton.
- Place the patch over the fabric flaw on the silk fabric.
- Cover the silk fabric and the patch with a presscloth - a thin layer of cotton fabric.
- Press the patch on firmly through the presscloth with the iron temperature set to high. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the patch to cool before moving the silk fabric off the ironing board.
- Fair Trade
- Sustainable Fabric
- Supports Save the Elephants
- Low Waste
- Designed in Canada
All carlahackettdesign clothing is made from up-cycled vintage silk saris. The saris are washed, ironed and steamed to clean and revitalize the fabric before they are turned into new garments.
We are happy to patch or refund any piece that you discover has imperfections that you had not anticipated.
Thank you for supporting our mission to dress people in ethical, eco-friendly and luxurious fashion.
Shipping Calculated at Checkout
We will send you tracking information when we fulfill your order.
Our Exchange Policy
SALE ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
Gift cards are non-refundable.
With regards to our carlahackettdesign Upcycled Vintage clothing line:
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.